Towne Millwork Ltd. is BC’s leading manufacturer of Architectural Woodwork. We produce the most challenging custom interiors for some of North America’s most exciting construction projects. From major tech company office tenant improvements to a multi-billion-dollar sports stadium, we have the horsepower, expertise, state-of-the-art CNC equipment to execute any project.
Who we’re looking for:
Our ideal candidate(s) will have recent or previous experience in a millwork production facility as well as have an optimistic outlook towards growth and want to be part of a constantly advancing company. At Towne Millwork we strive to grow our employees to their full potential, practicing team building and always looking for ways to improve together.
This is a full-time position from Mon-Fri, 7:00AM-3:30PM. Wage range is between $25-$32/hr, based on experience and expertise
- Working and collaboration with a highly skilled team to create high end architectural woodwork, wood cabinets and casework, reception desks, wood veneer wall paneling, feature walls, and custom furniture
- Following provided production schedules and working with supplied documentation to ensure smooth and efficient flow of materials to and from the machining centre
- Reading architectural drawings and millwork shop drawings
- Usage of all large and small millwork related power tools such as table saws, routers, and hand tools
- Usage of material handling equipment including vacuum lifts and lift tables
- Minimum 5 years of experience processing either solid wood and wood-based materials (such as plywood, MDF, particleboard) in a cabinet shop, millwork shop or furniture manufacturing is essential.
- Knowledge of and experience with related material handling equipment
- Taking on all challenges with passion, optimism, and a solution focused attitude
- Ability to read and interpret shop drawings
- Ability to maintain the safety of yourself and others at all times through best practices on the production floor and in the workplace in general
We offer competitive wages, group health benefits, profit sharing bonuses as well as opportunities for growth and advancement
How to apply: If this job opportunity fits your qualifications, you have an optimistic outlook towards growth and want to be part of an exciting solutions-based team, submit a resume outlining your capabilities to email@example.com